Thursday, March 19, 2009

Battle Garegga high score #3

Photobucket

Not really notable for the score - as it's not that much higher than my last one - but notable because its my first high score with Gain.

I haven't really been happy with Bornam ABC (Gate Of Hell) - a little too slow, shot feels weak - and really wanted to try Gain as his scoring potential is stellar. I just really started playing him tonight and was shooting for 4 mil+ but I'm happy starting here.

It actually was a pretty crappy run scoring wise as I only picked up about a mil from the flamingoes (1.57 after them) and had hit them to go over 2 mil on a few runs. I did make it to the third boss and took apart Madball for some points too.

I'm really getting into this game and I'm still pretty suprised that I like it so much. I imagined I would really like Futari and I thought it was a little on the boring side for me with its heavy focus on the scoring system.

I will be borrowing Armed Police Batrider from gunbird18 and I'm pretty stoked to try it out. After watching Ayanami just destroy it and my continued addiction to Garegga, I have a feeling it will be a must-buy soon.

No comments: