Saturday, March 3, 2012

VIDEO: DoDonpachi Daifukkatsu Black Label Arrange - Ketsuipachi - WR sinmoon


This is a video of the current WR on DoDonpachi Daifukatsu Black Label Arrange aka Ketsuipachi. I'm still learning this game and it is a bit strange using the bullet cancelling/hyper mechanic. I keep coming back and watching this to get little tips on scoring and everytime I do, I find myself watching pretty much the whole thing. He gets about 75% of his score on the TLB, which is kinda of a bummer that its weighed so heavy, but really, its still a fun game and I don't imagine I will ever get close to doing what sinmoon does here.

2 comments:

Iron Peach said...

...and I thought no scores would ever top Gigawing's.

gunbird18 said...

So incredibly sick!

This guy takes a beautiful game and makes it look absolutely gorgeous! So...many...colors...