Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mushi Futari Maniac high score #1

Photobucket

I wanted to hit 100 mil before I posted, but I have a feeling this wil be my only high score on this for a while as I am still very into Ketsui and kinda back into ESPrade, which I still need to 1cc.

I just really started playing Futari Maniac for score today and it made a good gaming pursuit for the early part of the afternoon, with the sun shining through my windows and a cool breeze wafting through the living room.

I started to work the scoring mechanic for the first time and saw my scores skyrocket. Previously, I had maybe ten credits on it and had a high of something like 35 mil. With my final playthrough today I upped that to 75,653,648 with 25 mil in the first stage alone.

I really like the game, especially Maniac and I'm afraid that if I get too into it, I may leave Ketsui by the wayside and I feel like I am really making progress on it now, faster than I ever have.

Dave will be staying the night tonight and I think we'll end up playing a lot of shmups on the Astro City, including ESPrade, and maybe we'll get some time in on Kingdom Grandprix, just for a change of pace.

No comments: