Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ghosts 'N Goblins (ARC) high score #2


A bit of progress, but progress I'm really happy about! I finally made it to stage 6 on one credit and died facing the dragon from stage 3 during the boss rush. He pretty much made a beeline for me and I kept retreating, but to no avail.

I did up my score quite a bit to 127,800 and I can feel the 1cc within reach. I still need a lot more practice on stage 5 and a good solid strategy for one bottle neck, before the end of the stage that I cannot seem to figure out a good pattern for. This time that I did pass it, was mostly due to luck and some quick shooting.

I'm not sure just how hard the stage 5 full boss rush is gonna be, but I have solid strats down for most of the bosses, so I hope not too tough. I know that completeing the first loop will feel like a great accomplishment, but it is a 2-loop game and that second loop will probably beckon...

No comments: