Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mushihimesama Original 1CC - 18,937,990

Photobucket

I've been working at Mushi for the better part of two weeks and tonight it all came together in a glorious 1CC - my first Cave 1CC - on Mushihimesama Original, ending the game with one life in reserve, with an ALL score of 18, 937,990.

I had been practicing with the 'W' shot type since I started playing for the clear and just last night, I tried the 'S' shot type for the first time and found that the extra speed and shot power were excellent compliments to someone who knows the stages well, so I gave it a few tries and then called it a night after about two hours of play.

Tonight, after about 7-8 credits with the 'S' shot type, I got to the end boss with three lives in reserve and it was pretty much a bomb fest as I really wanted the clear, points be damned. I know the end bosses patterns, but I really didn't want to loose the chance for the clear as I tried to work on points. Time enough for that later.

I may take a break from this for a while and keep at Ketsui, or try for the 2-all in Kingdom Grandprix, but I'm also really looking forward to getting Mushihimesama Futari 1.5 or possibly Deathsmiles in the next few months, so we'll see what demands more of my attention.

No comments: