Sunday, March 2, 2008

Shippu Mahou Daisakusen high score #2

Photobucket

It took me most of the morning in between bouts of packing, laundry and dishes to get to the end of the first loop, but I did!

The last stage, Kobold's Tower, was a bit of a stumbling block as I made it there about seven or eight times and got owned by the boss. The big blue lazer always got me. I think I just kept being too aggressive and staying too long in its path when it opens up.

This is easily the fastest I have ever 1cc'd a game - in fact, it's my first shmup 1cc! - but I highly recommend it to any shmup fan, especially those looking for something different to play.

I'm going to try and hunt down the rest of the Mahou Daisakusen series (Mahou Daisakusen, Great Mahou Daisakusen [Dimahoo]) and I'm certainly going to keep my eyes open for other Raizing/8ing titles as well.

No comments: