Sunday, April 29, 2012

VIDEO: Dodonpachi Saidai-Oujou - C-L 1-All



Here's a good scoring run in Saidai-Oujou with the C-L type ship. Scores are still climbing and there a plenty of videos on youtube show full runs. From all the feedback I have seen, the majority of players are really enjoying this game. A number of people have also commented that this may be one of Cave's best efforts. It certainly looks the part and the play mechanics look stellar, a nod to the old-school bullet-dodging style of Cave and an easier time chaining than previous DP titles. I'm stoked!

2 comments:

gunbird18 said...

Incredible! Very shiny! Lots of eye candy in the graphics department!

Agree with you on the old-school comment. This is back to good ole DDP!

Thanks for snagging the vid, boom!

drboom said...

You are welcome! I'm dying to play this. I have already talk with TonK about driving out to his place in eastern OH to give it a run, which is something I may do very soon.