Friday, January 1, 2010

Final Soldier - 1CC - Regular Game



Got back from the holiday break and decided to buckle down and finish this game. Took me 1 try last night, which totally surprised me. I had tried to clear this about five or ten times and never could make it past the final boss, but took him out with relative ease this time.

I'm not sure where the difficulty of this titles lies in comparison with the other games, but it felt harder than Super Star Soldier. Just to confirm that, I played SSS about a half hour afterward and finished that off as well with a 4.7 mil score. Finished off the last boss with no lives in reserve. I think its just a bit harder than SSS overall, but with the options acting as bombs, you can squeak past some spots in Final Soldier that would give you trouble in SSS.

No comments: