Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ketsui high score #5

Photobucket

I wanted to get some time in on this as I have my first have kit on its way to me - Mushihimesama Futari 1.5 - and I know once that arrives, Ketsui will take a back seat for a little while, although I seem to enjoy this game more and more every time I play it.

Added another 4 mil to my high score to up it to 44,213,547. Working my way up to the summer goal of 100 mill + and hopefully, a 1CC of the first loop. I think once I get stage 4 down, I should be in good shape to start working the five chip more and see that point total climb. I'm really just playing for survival on stages 3 & 4, although, I do work for the five chip when I see an opportunity and the second half of stage 3 is really easy to get some hefty five chip counts.

The stage 3 mid-boss is still unpredictable with the cross-crossing large pink and blue bullets. It seems like that pattern is different everytime.

No comments: