Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Out Zone high score #4 - 3,190,400 - third loop!


Made the third loop! Besides Batsugun, this is te first Toaplan game I have been able to loop twice, which feels pretty sweet. The third loop is pretty brutal, but even though I didn't make it past the early stages, I think it's doable with most of the same patterns from loop two. 

I think I'll probably give this a rest now and work on Same Same Same as I have my autofire pcb back and after play a few games late last night, feel myself getting sucked in...

3 comments:

Iron Peach said...

Well done! Maybe one day you can film the action? A new generation of superplays?

drboom said...

Wow - you flatter me! :) Honestly, if I could get over 8 mill ( beating the Shmups high score) I'd consider it!

Iron Peach said...

This site linked me to other good things, so let the high scores flow!