Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Deathsmiles high score #2


Now I am starting to get a better idea of what's going on. You do get bored with keeping rank low - without suicide bullets, the game is pretty easy. I didn't care enough to beat it on low rank, but now, I am playing on lvl 3 rank for each stage and the suicide bullets make it a lot more fun and challenging.

I have only played a dozen or so credits of this recently, but I can get to the final stage almost everytime. I am hoping for 100 mil + scores soon as I can see a lot of places where I am missing out on big scoring opportunities. The clear should be right around the corner without the EX stage. Haven't even tried that bad boy yet. I think there may be a great opportunity to score well there, but I haven't looked into it.

I did have a Rosa All Clear superplay on my harddrive for a while and it has since dissapeared - if anyone has it, let me know! I'm also hoping to hunt down the DVD and see what's up. It'd be nice to see what I am missing.

No comments: