Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Final Fantasy V Advance - job system, yea!



Just blasting through the game now - that is, when I have time to play! Now I realize why shmups are so good for someone with so little spare time - easy to pick up and put down, short games.

I started playing the other night after I got home late after chilling with friends and picked up the Advance at like 1:12 am or something. I played for a little while and then looked at the clock - 2:53 am. Holy shit, that sucked.

But the game itself is awesome. The job system is a lot of fun and I find that I want to grind just to get my characters to complete learning their jobs. The problem is, I am now super over powered in the game and just mowing down the story line.

I'm hoping to finish this in the next week or so and move onto either Persona 1 for the PSP or Etrian Odessey III for the DS. And I may just get back to Ketsui as well...

No comments: