Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Chicagoland Winter Carnival 2011 - March 4-6th


Although I expect everyone who reads this blog that finds it through Cave-STG and some of the other shmup forums I am on is well aware of this, I though it was worth mentioning and reminind those of you hoping to attend.

The Chicagoland Winter Carnival 2011 will be held this weekend at my place, here in Chicago, IL. Details are on the shmups forum under Shmupmeets here:
http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24367

Please pm me though shmups for my address and vitals if you haven't already. I will be live streaming at the event under www.livestream.com/suicidebullets on Saturday, pretty much all day. Dave K. is also holding his meet and will be streaming it as well. Pretty cool.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Out of curiosity, who is that in the photo racking up a big ass Super Cobra score? =)

drboom said...

I wish I knew. Sadly that information is lost to history...

Or maybe it was Andi.

gunbird18 said...

I guess this might be fun. Tell you what, I will make the 6 hour drive and check out all of your gaming machines. I will let you know if I am impressed when I arrive. Fair enough?

drboom said...

That seems fair. Although, you will probably want to juust turn around a leave when you get here as there is only one Police Trainer arcade cab and it's currently broken. I may have a Gameboy around here somewhere too...

All kidding aside, we should have just about every console released and a few different arcade options. This should be awesome. I'll probably just lose myself in Ketsuipachi!

Anonymous said...

No update on how this went yet? When will we see an update?

drboom said...

Working on it...been a busy last ten days!