Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New PCB: Dodonpachi Daioujou pcb + arts, Cave 2002


Not exactly a new pcb, but I finally got the art work for the game from Dave and shot this photo as I am currently looking to swap my vanilla pcb and arts for a Black Label one. It just looked too nice to not post it up!

I did get a chance to check out Black Label as it is now fully emulated in MAME (along with Ketsui and Espgaluda) - which seems totally bananas. It is a lot of fun, very, very similar to the original but the frequency of hypers does make it quite a bit more fun. The 1 or 2 loop choice is very cool, as is the option of choosing Black Label or the original version when you power up the pcb.

Now that I have 1cc'd Donpachi and Dodonpachi, maybe this one is next...

8 comments:

drboom said...

Well, that didn't take long - pcb and arts are sold! Thanks to Vyxx and MmSadda for their purchases!

brentsg said...

And I was about to offer you a box to go with that.

drboom said...

I could certainly use that box for my new pcb...:)

Hit me up!

brentsg said...

A lot more expensive if you're using it with a BL. :-)

drboom said...

Hehheh - nope, no BL...take a look at the latest post...

BTW - you are still planing on coming to the meet, right?

brentsg said...

I thought you were still hunting a DOJ BL too.

I doubt I make the meet. In fact id be crazy surprised.

drboom said...

Aw - bummer man. Would love to have you at the meet.

I kinda stopped hunting for a DOJ BL after it hit mame and there is the possibility of a rom swap for standard DOJ boards.

Anonymous said...

EspGaluda, DoDonPachi Dai-Ou-Jou y Ketsui (Mame) [MF]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HSGTU151

who needds to pay money when theres emulation haha